Thursday, September 05, 2013

Soap and Glory Hand Food : Quick review

Ok, so I have really gnarly hands for a 21 year old. Sorry about that, it's some kind of art student thing. Probably the days I spend being covered in ink. So I've gone on a bit of a search for some nice hand creams.

Up first:

Soap and Glory Hand Food 

Smell: Standard Soap and Glory smell. Which I think is nice, fruity and nut oily.

Effectiveness: Does hydrate my hands, sinking in fast with little to no grease. However, the effects are not long lasting and after a few hours they're dry feeling. I'm lazy. I don't carry stuff like this around with me and I have no desire to!

Overall: I'm going to use it till it runs out and then find something more long lasting! 5/10


Soap and Glory Hand Food 50ml (HAND FOOD™ MINI), RRP: £2.50 


 

No comments: