Monday, September 02, 2013

My Curly Hair Routine


My curly hair routine.

To keep my natural curls at their best, I usually do a variation of these steps.
Stay tuned to my blog posts about different products for curly hair.

I generally wash my hair at night and let it air dry by itself. 
I only use shampoo once every 3 days or less. but use conditioner everyday. 

Right now my conditioner is Creightons Blonde Conditioner 250ml from Poundland.
Product no. 33637

Creightons Blonde Conditioner 250ml

- See more at: http://www.poundland.co.uk/creightons-blonde-conditioner-250ml#sthash.lyQU9eCQ.dpuffrom Poundland
Very good, moisturizing conditioner for a pound!

 


 I brush my hair when it's wet, to preserve the curl pattern and because it's impossible to brush it dry. To help the process along I use a hair oil or serum right before brushing.

Right now that's got2b Oil-Licious Styling Oil. Which is pretty good but not as good as the Vo5 Miracle Concentrate Elixir I had once in the past.



Next is styling product, I'll use a gel or mousse, and right now that's
l'oreal elvive mousse that's also from Poundland. Scrunching time!


I then use four hairclips to set it in the style I want and then I sleep on it.
:)

No comments: